Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

As you know I had a blog, My Thoughts... My Life, for years and then I published it! Well almost every Tuesday I did a Ten on Tuesday survey. So time to start another Ten on Tuesday!


Ten on Tuesday
10 things you didn't like about school
1 Any Math Classes
2 Parking for college classes
3 Degree Plans (why can't we take whatever we want)
4 Missing a class and finding out they got bonus points for going
5 Having to leave the apartment to go to class ;)
6 Paying for books/grabbing the wrong book
7 Cramming
8 In HS walking down the halls
9 Skipping a year of HS and not getting half days my senior year
10 HS in general

But I have to say this.... I loved every second of college. Even the cramming, because some of my best memories are hanging out with my friends in a library room with our itunes jamming, energy drinks, highlighters, and our computers. College was amazing and I would go back in a heart beat!
Now I do not have the same things to say for high school.

No comments: