Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My life as an onion


Don't cry for me
Originally uploaded by soozika
LAYER ONE:
Name: Tiffany
Birth date: November 29th
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Current Location: Austin, Texas
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown/blonde
Height: 5' 5"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Sag

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Indian
The shoes you wore today: Black flip flops
Your weakness: Candy
Your fears: failure
Your perfect pizza: lots of sauce
Goal you’d like to achieve: My masters

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use aim
Your first waking thoughts: Turn off alarm!
Your best physical feature: My hands
What you miss the most: My mom

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither, but BK is ok sometimes
Single or group dates: both
Adidas or Nike: Nike now
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino, but I loveeeee coffee

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: No
Cuss: Sometimes
Sing: of course
Take a shower everyday: yeah
Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I am in love now
Want to go to college: Graduated! Now masters time
Liked high school: not thank you
Want to get married: Love being married
Believe in yourself: Every second
Get motion sickness: yes
Think you’re attractive: True true
Think you’re a health freak: No but I want to be
Get along with your parent(s): With my grandparents!
Like thunderstorms: I love stormy weather
Play an instrument: nope

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
Drank Alcohol: yes
Made out: Yes
Gone on a date: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Eaten sushi: Nope
Been on stage: yes
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No, I want to though
Made homemade cookies: I've tried
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: yes
Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
If so, was it mixed company: Yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes.
Been caught “doing something”: Doing something like what??? probably
Been called a tease: No
Gotten beat up: No
Shoplifted: No
Changed who you were to fit in: no

LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: 24! I got married this year
Numbers and Names of Children: No children now
Describe your Dream Wedding: My wedding was my dream wedding
How do you want to die: old!
Where you want to go to college: Already went to college.... SFA
What do you want to be when you grow up: A great wife and mother, I just want to be happy
What country would you most like to visit: USA

LAYER NINE:
Number of people I could trust with my life: Try to trust everyone
Number of CDs that I own: no clue
Number of piercing: belly button and ears
Number of tattoos: 1 for now
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Um a couple
Number of scars on my body: Lots
Number of things in my past that I regret: The past is the past, forgive and forget

This was a great meme

One of my favorite things about my first blog book is getting to see how I answered the surveys at that time!

No comments: