Sunday, August 24, 2008

mmj... Evil urges baby, they’re part of the human way

So excited about the concert tonight!!!

My Mammy and Pops came in for my mother in laws birthday! We had a great family dinner and it was awesome getting to spend time all together. All weekend I have been researching computers and trying to figure out which brand/type I want???
Today I have decided to trade in PC for a new MAC! I can't believe I made my way over to the apple world, but I love it. So ready for my new computer.
Last night we saw Jurassic Park at the Master Pancake Theatre, we love going to see any movie at the Alamo Drafthouse. Plus MPT is hilarious!!! There are three comedians that make fun of the movie and point out mistakes and just joke around the entire movie. After that we made our way down 6th street and hung out with our favorite married friends Heather and Ben!

So now it is time to get ready for the concert!

Photobucket

No comments: