Friday, August 29, 2008

Fervent Hope

Photobucket
Tomorrow is the first UT football game!  Before I met my husband I could have cared less.  I was always one of those girls that didn't like it when people would wear other college clothes and support other college sports teams.  UT sports is one of matthew's passions.  So when we started dating, I wanted to find out all about him and all the things he loved.  Along the way and after several games I came to the conclusion, that I was wrong.
Going to all football games is so much more fun than I thought.  Tailgating with all of his friends is awesome and so much fun.  The football games are really fun and I have really been looking forward to the season starting again.  My favorite game it the OU UT weekend in Dallas at the Texas State Fair!  I can't wait for that game!!!!
So here is to the new football season!

No comments: