Thursday, August 21, 2008

beautiful


bubbles
Originally uploaded by romanlily
I love the word VIP! Very Important Person, everyone is a vip in their own way. But when doors start opening for you and you begin to come an actual VIP at events it is perfect.

Today was a long day, just one of those days that goes on and on. It wasn't a bad day at all, just long. So happy tomorrow is Friday! It is my mother in laws birthday. I am very blessed, I have the most amazing, perfect mother in law. My mammy and pops are coming up to bring me my charlie bear and then to go out for Ann's bday. This weekend is going to be a great weekend.

Thursday loves....
Flickr photography

Stone and Honey necklaces
I kind of need one of these, they are unique and precious

Kutuu
I love anything with birds on it and I need every single thing!

My Morning jacket love

No comments: