Friday, September 12, 2008

We can make a movie

So last night was Thursday, we went to the Free Sol and Common concert at Stubb's!  It was an awesome concert.  We didn't care that much about Free Sol at first and then they performed, if you haven't seen them... they are great!  

After them... Common!  Common was so great, we loved the way he involves everyone.  Here was a few pics from the night...


Freesol from vip




Time for Common

Common giving VIP love!!!


oh it was so hot



It was an amazing concert, but it was one of the longest days I had!  I got to find out more info about school and then it was the hardest days I had at work.  It's hard work sometimes, but I am blessed to have this job.  I do want to say, thursday was the 9/11 anniversary and I just wanted to say god bless to everyone!

No comments: