Sunday, September 14, 2008

First big step

So we finally found our new living room furniture! 
We have a lot of rearranging and cleaning... but by the end of the week, we should have a brand new living room. I can't wait to see all the furniture in our living room. Right now everything is stuff we have collected through college. It needs to be updated and cleaned soooooo bad.
Like we have two couches now, one I got from salvation army in college and it was like $75 with a coffee table and side tables! What a deal ;) But man it has been through some good times.  Even though I can't wait for our new matching furniture, this is my last week with my special, sentimental college furniture.

So this week is going to be a good, big week! My job is about to change drastically this week, I can't wait!!! Not only will my job become even better, I get to start changing my house. 



Cheers to a new week!

Sundays I religiously read PostSecrets!
One of my idols and someone I have to meet is Frank Warren, the creator of PostSecrets.  If you don't read it, you must... it can change your life.
So here is my fav secret postcard from this Sunday...

I wonder who wrote this post, it is so sweet!

No comments: