Sunday, September 7, 2008

a night in life of twenty something women

I got to go to Dallas this past weekend to spend time with my two best friends.  Ana just bought a new house and Lindsey's husband is coming home from Iraq next week!  So we had a lot to celebrate.

We really didn't take that many pictures, oh except for Saturday night!  We went to Pete's Piano bar so early and this is what happened....  Girls just having some innocent fun!








Honoring men and women affiliated with the military... My sweet lindz


mmmm, yeah this is why we got crazy











Hook em... I was announcing the UT vs Tech game!!!


mmm thank you for the shots!




my lovelies...







I kept climbing up on stage!



ok no more for this table


the bday boy from the next table


car love



Goodnight..

No comments: