Friday, December 5, 2008

Make me a bicycle....

Wedding Crashers is on!  This is one of my top favorite movies.  For our rehearsal dinner we watched wedding crashers at the Alamo drafthouse.  We had the perfect rehearsal dinner and it was so us!  So now every time I see my fav movie on or hear one of the thousand famous quotes I get to think of my perfect rehearsal dinner and the night before the most perfect day of my life.  Cheers to love!
A few wants I am finding on the internet...

Oh I need this chair!!!!  This would be absolutely lovely on my newly renovated porch.
Photobucket
It is from Pottery Barn, it is $1,300!!!!!!  That is crazy.  I  can't believe someone would pay that price, but you know what it is beautiful!

I want these floors, please please please....  I have growing up hating wood floors and now, that is all I want!!!!
Photobucket

How hilarious is this cat....
Matthew and I keep saying we want a cat, they are hilarious!  I am actually scared of cats, but hey maybe by the time we get one I will be able to be around it without it making me feel like its plotting to kill me!  We definitely won't be getting a cat till after we have kids and they are a little older.
Photobucket
(photo brought to us by Violet and making it lovely)

Other wants/needs for my home...

Bathroom lighting...  crush on pottery barn lighting, $179
Photobucket

China cabinet, no picture... I can't pick out just one I like.  

Bedroom furniture... pottery barn storage bed, about 3,000
Photobucket

Guest room bedding... pottery barn, Woodland organic duvet cover, about $250 with comforter, shams and euros.  I am actually going to buy this
Photobucket

Entryway details... pottery barn
Photobucket

Moo Frame, I love moo cards and now they have a frame!
Photobucket

I would kill for orange juice right now, well I am done being random and wasting time on the internet!

So cool...
You can own your own personal moon!!!
When we do get a fat cat, I have to buy a cat cocoon!!!!!

No comments: