Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Cheers 2009

Photobucket

Well time has flown by, I feel bad I am neglicting my blog!  But christmas was amazing and I will have to blog about it later.  I had to blog one more time for my last 2008 blog entry.  

This year was perfect!
I have traveled to the coolest places... chicago, colorado, vegas, mexico (honeymoon)!!!
UT Texas fb had a great season!
Our puppy, vince turned a year old
We have started to do a little remodeling (yay new backyard) (oh and new dining room, new living room furniture, newly designed and organized closet)
I fell in love with Bella and Edward (amazing twilight series coma)
Austin City Limits All Access badges! (on stage with NERD/MANU CHAO/BECK/FOO FIGHTERS/CONOR OBERST/SEVERAL More, it was my music heaven)
My big 25th birthday, vip style!
Got to hunt and chop down a christmas tree with my hubby
Became closer with some great friends (lauren, heather ben, kristine, krys, amber)
I have had some really fun trips with my besties (the dallas piano bar night was classic)
Got my first coach purse
Got to go to amazing concerts, vip style (common, conor oberst, matisyahu)
Had a blast with my bestie, Ana at Edgefest (Toadies, Stone Temple Pilots, Seether, Papa Roach, etc)
Got my first mac

New Years Revolutions
Organize my house (backyard, office, guest room, living room, then our bedroom, then if we have enough time and or money the bathrooms)

Find a new book inspiration (Loved twilight series and the last lecture)

Spend more time with my perfect husband and family

Study hard and finish my masters program (well it will take longer than 2009, but do the best I can is the goal... note to self do not slack)

Work on the budget!  Save up more money and get bills paid off (everyones dream resolution)

Another dream resolution... Work out more, start my dance classes

Take a few trips... nac, houston, dallas and then try to one fun vacay with Matthew!  Plus when the new Texas schedule comes out, we can plan a fun trip for an away game!!!  Colorado was the best trip I have ever had, plus UT won!

Cheers to a new year, a new beginning, and a perfect new chapter to my life... heres to the 2009 chapter!

No comments: