Sunday, November 23, 2008

If I promise to not kill you, can I have a hug

Well my best friends have been trying to get me to read Twilight book series. I have been telling Ana that I will not read it and I absolutely don't want to.
See the books I like to read are books that have real stories and lessons to learn. Like I just read "The last lecture" two times. The book inspired me and really touched my heart. So for some reason I randomly decided I wanted to try out the books I have been hearing so much about... the verdict?!? I am in love!!! I read the first book in one week. I could have read it in one day if I had the time.
I read this blog and this girl actually called into work to read the series. I really wish I could have done that. The book is captivating, sensual and innocent all at the same time. So now that I have finished the first breathtaking book, it is definitely time for the next.

No comments: