Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chicago day two... election day!

So I woke up after a great nights sleep in Chicago!  I love the Four Seasons, my breakfast was delicious!  Yummy coffee, water, and yogurt with fruit!  Happy election day!

Photobucket

I thought we would be taking taxis, but we had car service again... which is awesome!  So my bosses took me around to sight see...
I got to see one of the coolest music venues, it is beautiful place... and I have to see a concert there one day.  Millennium Park is amazing!  Jay Pritzker Pavilion is so beautiful...
Photobucket
I loved the lawn seating!
Photobucket

The Cloud Gate!!!  I call it the bean ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket

So My bosses put on the Obama Rally tonight and they took me back stage! Can you believe it!!!! Never have I ever got to be apart of something like that. I took so many pics, but most has the family in it. So here is one with me by all the flags!
Photobucket
Backstage of obama's rally...
Photobucket
The crazy security team... the search dogs were cute!
Photobucket
You should have seen the mile long street full of news vans! It was crazy
Photobucket
Photobucket
As we were leaving we could see the stage where obama will be! My bosses were such rock stars, they got to take pics on stage!!! So cool
Photobucket
The obama stage...
Photobucket
It was so cool to walk down the closed streets! I am so blessed to get the credentials, I am really thankful for my bosses for taking me around!!!
Photobucket

A church by our hotel, I had to go by and do a little prayer time. At this time 8 years ago today my mom had just passed away. I can not explain how much I miss her, the ache in my heart is never ending. There is not a day that goes by that I do not miss her. Today I remember my mother and I owe her everything.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back at the four seasons after shopping for HOURS, my legs are still aching and I will bet lots of money I will be so sore tomorrow. The shopping is heaven here!!!
The flowers all over the four seasons are beautiful...
Photobucket
on the phone, holding the hundreds on dollars of clothes and trying to snap a quick shot in the elevator
Photobucket
Well I didn't do too much shopping, but have you ever shopped so much and then later felt SICK?!?  Shopping is definitely an addiction for me.  I love everything I got, but afterwards I felt guilt and I just want to take some of it back.  But today was a very successful shopping day!

Tonight while my bosses are at the rally I get to hang out with pea!  Just ordered great room service and just waiting to hear about the election!  Today is history in the making!!!




MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

No comments: