Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuna does Vegas

I have never hear of Greater Tuna until Matthew and his parents told me all about it. They love it! So I was sure I would love it just as much. Just the home page of the Greater Tuna website cracks me up;)

So we went to the play at the Paramount downtown. First we had the Vegas themed dinner at the Stephen F. Austin Hotel. Tuna does Vegas was hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing. The whole play is just these two guys that play several characters. They play some of the best woman characters. It kept me laughing the whole time!


One of the things I enjoyed the most is getting to spend more time with my family. Matthew's parents are so sweet and do so much for us. I don't know what we would do without them. I love my life!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: