Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Lindz

Lindz came in town weekend before last! I needed that kind of weekend. We hung out and caught up. I miss getting to be with her like that. She was the best roomate, I miss getting to see her.
Saturday night we went out to dinner with matthew and my fav place! Then we went out the most hilarious bar. I love going there with her... she and I always have so much fun watching people. We call it the people zoo!!! Every room in a different type of bar... 80's room, coyote ugly, club room, country bar, and karoke!

We met these awesome guys and this really cool girl that live by me!!! We went over to their house till 4am. I had to get up the next morning at 6am to leave for the Titan vs. Texan game. I was so tired. But it was worth it, I had the best time. Those guys were really cool. Lindz and I got to play Wii for the first time. Wii is the best thing ever. I HAVE to have one.







No comments: