Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dallas, Besties & Dave


Friday night, I made it to Dallas and got to see my very best friends! Ana and I caught up while going to meet Lindz at our fav place to eat. After talking about work and letting off steam we headed off for martinis and dessert. I couldn't ask for better friends. We have a blast no matter where we are. We laugh the entire time! The martinis were yuuuuummy and hit the spot.

Saturday was a perfect day of shopping and then we were off to the Dave Matthews Concert! Out of all of the Dave concerts I have been to, this is by far one of my tops. It was a perfect Set List... he played some of the most amazing freestyles, uhhh I loved it.


We have another girls weekend coming up so soon, I can't wait!!! This weekend Matthew and I will be in Dallas at the Texas State Fair for the UT vs Oklahoma game!!!!!!!! This is my favorite game of the year, Texas needs to really step up their game for this weekend. Come on Texas!


Saturday Sep 22 2007

Smirnoff Music Centre

A Dream So Real *
Seek Up
*
Hunger For The Great Light
*
When The World Ends
*
Tripping Billies
*
Loving Wings
*
Where Are You Going

Corn Bread
*+
Lie In Our Graves
*+
Louisiana Bayou
*
Dream Girl
*
Eh Hee
*
(Lie In Our Graves)
*
(Typical Situation)
*
Grace Is Gone
*
(Black Water)
*
Jimi Thing
*~
Anyone Seen The Bridge
*
Too Much
*
Stay (Wasting Time)
*
__________________

American Baby Intro
*
All Along The Watchtower
*


Show Notes:
* Rashawn Ross
+ Danny Barnes
~ Rich Brotherton

(song name) indicates a partial song
indicates a segue into next song



No comments: