Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Old Blog has been PUBLISHED!

How is awesome is this!!! Today was a greeeeat day. Even though when I got up and tried to go to work... my car wouldn't start. I drove Matthews car to work and my awesome future father in law took it in for me. It needed at new battery, it still had the factory battery from 6 years ago... so I consider myself lucky.
So when I got home I had my old blog... My Thoughts... My Life book at my door.
The book is soooo big and the exact way I wanted it to be. I had my old blog from September 2004 to December 2006. I stopped writing my old blog because it was my college blog, so since I graduated I wanted to go ahead and print it out.

It's awesome because I wouldn't change a thing. There are so many great memories from college. This book is something I will always have to look back upon.

Not only did I get my book that I have been working on for months, I got my HELLO KITTY swimsuit. You will soon start to realize I am ooooobsessed with Hello Kitty.

Today has been such a great day. We are about to go to dinner and I will have to post ACL recap later!

No comments: