Monday, October 6, 2008

Back from Colorado!

Well the flight was delayed last night, so what does that mean???  

We didn't make it back to austin until midnight.  Of course it is now monday and I had to wake up for work.  I went to sleep a little after 1:30 and then got up at 6.  But it is all worth it!  I had the best weekend!  

Matthew planned the best vacation for us!  I will post details and pictures so soon.  I am so sleepy and needed my dog charlie to eat, so I had to sit downstairs after my shower so he would eat... an that means an early morning blog post!  Yes I know, it probably doesn't make since but come on a going on only a few hours of sleep... and my time is all screwy.  

I have the most paranoid and crazy sweet dog, that in order to eat sometimes he needs me to be sitting in the same room with him!  

So cheers to an amazing weekend, long flights, little sleep and to another work week!!!!

No comments: