Friday, August 24, 2007

Another blog ~ Another First Post

I had a blog, My Thoughts... My Life, from September 2004 to January 2007. This was my college blog, I loved posting and I have missed it so much. I have just ordered my book print out of the blog. It is awesome, it's like have a diary of my college years. I went to SFA in Nacogdoches!!! Oh how I miss the college life.

I graduated college in December 2006. A few days after college I got a job as a preschool teacher. I am still teaching and living the life in Austin. I am planning my wedding for April 2008. I have never been so happy! My fiance is the greatest man alive!!!

Last night was the school's orientation. I got to meet my parents and new students! My bf and coworker have worked so hard to get our classroom ready.

Today I had a allergy test... I can't believe they have a test like this. They gave me 48 shots on my lower arms. My right arm was all my trees, grasses and weeds. The left arm was pet dander, molds, fungi. My right arm broke out up and down my arm. My left arm just had a few brake outs. I wish anyone could have seen how swollen and broke out my left arm. After not being able to move for 20 minutes, they retested me with a few injection shots in the backs of my upper arms. So what am I allergic to...
Tress...
American Elm, Hackberry, Mountain Cedar, Virginia Live Oak and Arizona Ash
Weeds...
Ragweed, Marsh Elder, Sage, Russian Thistle and Pigweed
Grasses...
All grasses ~ Bermuda, Perennial Rye, Timothy, Johnson and Bahia
Molds/Fungi...
Only one ~ Alternaria Alternata
Animals/Mites/Insects/Others...
Only a slite reaction to cats

So the diagnosis... I need to have 2 allergy shots a session. The sessions start out twice a week for about 6 months! The only once a week for a few years. So yay to allergies. In case anyone is wondering why I got allergy shots... no I didn't just volunteer for this awesome irratating & painful procedure. Since graduating and moving here I have become sick every two weeks. From the flu, bronchitis, sinuitisis, strep, colds, migranes... it can go on and on. But now I know how to fix these reoccuring illnesses!

Happy Friday!

No comments: